Teaching and Learning practices at Mount Pleasant Primary School are designed to improve the learning outcomes for all students in the school. We provide a broad, open curriculum that encourages students to transfer skills and make connections with the real world.
MPPS aims to provide each student with a range of learning experiences that:
- build on existing experiences;
- promote individual excellence in learning;
- develop self-esteem, confidence and independence;
- encourage students to think, collaborate and problem solve;
- foster a desire and enthusiasm for life-long learning.