Mount Pleasant Primary School pride ourselves on being an ICT school. A focus of our teaching and learning programs is the integration of learning technologies into all facets of the curriculum.
Our intention is to develop our students as independent, confident and responsible users of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in order to prepare them for life in an increasingly ICT rich world.
To this end we undertake to:
- ensure all children receive ICT experiences regardless of gender or ability;
- enable all children to enjoy using ICT purposefully;
- encourage children to use ICT independently;
- foster childrens awareness of ICT in the wider world;
- build on and develop existing knowledge through skills taught in each year level to maintain continuity and progression.